Ginga RPers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all Ginga fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Favorite GDW Characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alari
Alari
Admin
Admin

Favorite GDW Characters _
PostSubject: Favorite GDW Characters   Favorite GDW Characters EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:07 pm

Sniper - Just as I said for GNG Favorite Characters, Sniper is always going to be my fave! I hate how he had to die! He's so sexy! *Huggles until Sniper dies* ...Again?!

Weed - Yes, he has to spare everyone, including Hougen, but he's so cute and wise!

Jerome - I just love him! I hate how Weed had to banish him for saving him!

Kyoushiro - He's so amazing and I feel sorry for him when I listened to his past. And like Sniper, he is hot XD

John - Why the hell did he have to die?! He was amazing! He wasn't that good in GDW like he was in GNG (like most GNG characters) but still.

Lydia - Unlike most females, she's not a whiner.

Tesshin - I like him as Chibi in GNG, and I still like him as Tesshin in GDW now! He's like the only character GDW hasen't ruined (Okay, yes he's a gary-sue)

Yukimura - He's my favorite of Gin's sons and I hate how he's the one that had to die!

GB - He's like an later Hyena!

Teru - Soooo cute! And I love him as a Ninja Dog.

Kaibutsu/P4 - I feel so sorry for him and I think he actually looks pretty cool!

Mel - I think he's just cute and I'm pretty sure that, unlike Weed, he wouldn't even hesitate to kill! And he's pretty brave.

George - My favorite out of Ben and Cross' puppies. He doesn't have a cardboard personality!

Kotetsu - Just an adorable little puppy!

Teru's Father - His death was so sad even if I barely knew him and I love how he changed to a good parent to Teru.
Back to top Go down
https://gingarpers.rpg-board.net

Favorite GDW Characters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ginga RPers :: Talk :: Ginga Densetsu Weed-