Ginga RPers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all Ginga fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alari
Alari
Admin
Admin

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole _
PostSubject: Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole   Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:37 pm

So, anyone seen it or seeing it?

My mom promised that she's letting me see it with my owl-obsessed friend the day it comes out, which is Friday Very Happy And I finished the first book and I need to finish the other 15. My favorite character is Kludd (what is up with me and evil characters?! First Sniper, and now Kludd!) because I think he's sexy XD and I'm so exited to see him in action and his voice actor in the previews did such an amazing job (And he's just as sexy as the animated Kludd)! My second favorite is Nyra (yet another evil character). Of course, they both had to die :'(

And they play one of my all-time favorite songs, Kings and Queens by 30 Seconds to Mars! I also bought the video game for Wii but I haven't really played it much.
Back to top Go down
https://gingarpers.rpg-board.net
KibaDensetsuJin
KibaDensetsuJin
RPG and Fan Section Mod
RPG and Fan Section Mod

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole   Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:55 pm

I want to read Guardians of Ga'hoole, but my friend is like "Oh..don't tell me you like that owl movie..."

I'm dying to read them and I want to see the movie too. I really like Gylfie. She's just adorable and awesome!!!! I also joined the Guardians RP thingy. I'm Sage.
Back to top Go down
Alari
Alari
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole   Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:03 am

I highly recomend the books. They are really good!

Another one of my favorites is Eglantine. She's adorible! I was watching a trailer for it earlier and Soren was telling Eglantine legends about Ga'Hoole and Eglantine said "You better not be lying!" It was adorible! Gylfie is a very close second for the cutest.
Back to top Go down
KibaDensetsuJin
KibaDensetsuJin
RPG and Fan Section Mod
RPG and Fan Section Mod

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole   Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:03 am

I'm hoping to see the movie and buy all the books soon. Too bad this wasn't a continous serier like Warriors D: But I really want to see the movie. Kludd is pretty cool and Eglantine is super cute! I love the commercial where Digger tips his head to the side, it was hilarious XD. I might see the movie next Friday or Saturday with my Mom since none of my friends are really the types of people who like animal fantasy books or movies except my Mother XD.

So I've heard about the books. How long does it take to read one whole book of Guardians?
Back to top Go down
Alari
Alari
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole   Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:26 am

It took me about 2 weeks to read the first book. But it was during school. I'm not sure how long it would take if I was out of school. Each book are about 200 pages.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole   Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ginga RPers :: Chat :: Movies and TV-