Ginga RPers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all Ginga fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sniper's Graphics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alari
Alari
Admin
Admin

Sniper's Graphics _
PostSubject: Sniper's Graphics   Sniper's Graphics EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Rules!
1. If you're going to use one of my banners or avatars, let me know. If you're just using a recolor or BG, you don't have to tell me.
2. Please give credit in your signature that I made it.
3. If you're using one of my signatures or avatars outside of Ginga RPers, let me know.
4. If the banner/avatar is red and has a name next to it, don't use it! Those are for certain people only! Unless they say you can use it!
5. If you request a banner or avatar, use it at least once. You don't have to use them right away, but use them soon.
6. The banners and avatars that aren't highlighted any color or have no name next to it, means that you can use them freely. That goes for BGs too!
7. The last and my favorite, have fun with them! Smile

Well, these are my graphics. I don't have Photoshop yet (I'm saving up my money until I have enough to buy it). Until then, I'll be making wallpapers and anime recolors using the Paint and Pencil programs. My recolors are not that good, but I'm still working on it. Everything so far is for free use.

Backgrounds: OPEN!

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

Recolors: OPEN!

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

Banners: OPEN!

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

BACKGROUNDS

GNG
Akakabuto
Akame
Akatora
Ben
Benizakura
Chutora
Gin
Kurotora

GDW
Akame
Bat
GB
Gin
Hiro
Hougen
Jerome
Kite
Kurotora
Weed

RECOLORS

I don't have any requests yet, but here is an example of what I can do. I turned Gin into my OC, Hoshiko, to give an example. Here is is!

BANNERS

GNG
Sniper's Graphics Johnem

GDW

Other
Sniper's Graphics Gingarp <-------------- May be used on any other site without permission but make sure that you say that it belongs to me.

GNG
Sniper's Graphics Akame Sniper's Graphics Akatora Sniper's Graphics Bemu Sniper's Graphics Benqq Sniper's Graphics Benizakura Sniper's Graphics Billv Sniper's Graphics Chibiv Sniper's Graphics Chutora Sniper's Graphics Crosso Sniper's Graphics Fuji Sniper's Graphics Ginx
Back to top Go down
https://gingarpers.rpg-board.net

Sniper's Graphics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ginga RPers :: Fan Section :: Avatars/Banners/etc.-