Ginga RPers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all Ginga fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ginga Nagareboshi Hoshiko

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alari
Alari
Admin
Admin

Ginga Nagareboshi Hoshiko _
PostSubject: Ginga Nagareboshi Hoshiko   Ginga Nagareboshi Hoshiko EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Prolouge________________________________________________________________________________

Long ago, about ten years, a young puppy named Weed had defeated a Great Dane named Hougen, by using the Battouga. Hougen has murdered many, and Weed wanted revenge. But, Weed never truely killed Hougen. He thought that his life should be spared. Hougen was going to kill Weed before a human named Shouji Sudou. He was seeking revenge on Hougen for killing another human. He got exacly what he wanted. He shot out Hougen's brain and shot him a second time to make sure he was dead. After that, peace had been restored to Ohu once again. But this isn't the end of the Ohu legend... not yet... A new legend was about to unfold... but born to a different dog.

-------------

Not long after Hougen's death...

"I'm so sorry, Yukimura..." Diamond, the Akita panted. "I know I'm going to die. This young one must grow up to you only."

"Diamond! Please, don't die!" Yelled Yukimura, Diamond's mate. "Our puppy will die without a mother!

Diamond started to slowly close her eyes. "He'll be fine. He shall survive. As long as you take care of him and make him a strong dog like you."

Yukimura opened his mouth to yell out something again, but Diamond's eyes were closing faster; Yukimura could hear his mate's heart slowly coming to a stop. "Diamond!" He cried. "Wake up!"

"Goodbye." Diamond breathed out her last words before closing her eyes.

Yukimura layed his head on Diamond's dead body, crying. He let out a soft growl and lifted his head. "I will make sure our puppy becomes a strong warrior!" He let out a howl for his mate and left to dig a hole to bury her.

To be continued...

I'm sorry that it's so short. I'm not a very good storyteller.
Back to top Go down
https://gingarpers.rpg-board.net
Alari
Alari
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ginga Nagareboshi Hoshiko   Ginga Nagareboshi Hoshiko EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:18 pm

Chapter 1. A Lost Loved One_______________________________________________________________

"Father!" The young puppy called, running out of the forest carrying a bird in his jaws. "I caught a bird for us! Finally!"

"Great job, son." Yukimura, the puppy's father, replied smiling. "Soon, you'll become as great as I!"

The puppy dropped the bird on the ground and collapsed, panting. "I... was running... to catch this... bird.... for like... a mile..."

"I doubt it was a mile." Yukimura chuckled.

"Yeah, but it felt like it."

"It felt the same for me when I got my first bi--" Yukimura paused.

"What's wrong?" The puppy asked.

"Shh!" Yukimura shushed. After a while, the red Akita finally spoke. "Get in the bush!"

"Father, what's--"

"Now!" Yukimura growled. "That's an order!"

"Father..." The puppy didn't move. He wanted an answer. His father never yelled at him before.

"It's Shougun!" Yukimura turned to his child, replying as if he read his mind. "He'll kill you! You need to in the bush! I want you to be safe!"

"Y-Y-Yes, Father!" The pup ran into the bushes, now frightened.

"I'll be back, my son." Yukimura whispered, licking his son. "Just stay here. Don't come out no matter what happens." He then ran off.

--------------------

The pup waited for what felt like hours, the rain pouring down on him. He was hoping that his father was okay. He felt that blood was being shed, and he scented it too. He couldn't tell if it was Yukimura's blood, or Shougun's. No matter who's blood it belonged too, the scent was sour, causing the pup to cringe his nose. It was the worst scent he had ever smelled and he knew that he would never get it out of his head.

Just when he thought that Shougun was dead, the young puppy heard a scream of pain. Two, actually.

"Father!" The puppy cried, running out of the bushes. He didn't care if he was going to go through punisment for leaving the bushes, he wanted to help his father. Then, he saw it...

Yukimura's body!

Shougun's lifeless body lied not far away. Blood covored the ground, both Yukimura's and Shougun's. The puppy lied his head on his father's body before he felt him move. Yukimura was alive! But just barely. He turned to his pup and smiled a little.

"Son..." Yukimura said. "I'm sorry. But Shougun is now dead. He has gone to Hell. But I'm also going to die."

"Father, no!" The puppy cried, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"You are too young to survive on your own. Head to Ohu." His father said. "Go there. Your uncle, Weed, will take great care of you. You shall live the life of an Ohu dog."

"But, Father!" The puppy whined. "I can't go there without you!"

"Yes, you can." Yukimura whispered, lowering his head and closing his eyes. "It is far, but you will survive. Goodbye."

Yukimura was now dead.

The pup howled, tears falling down his face. "Father, I will go to Ohu! If that Shougun returns, I will kill him! I hope that where you're at, Heaven, is beautiful!"
Back to top Go down
Alari
Alari
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ginga Nagareboshi Hoshiko   Ginga Nagareboshi Hoshiko EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Chapter 2. Meeting the German Shepherd__________________________________________________________

What am I going to do? The young pup asked himself. I don't think I'll survive on my own. I don't even know the way to Ohu. Father just told me to go there. But... how?

He started hearing strange rustling in the bushes. He paused for a moment. He was worried. He hadn’t been checking where he was going. He was just walking foreword. The pup just went on his way, thinking that it was all in his head. He heard it again… and again… where was it? The pup was now running, the dog… wolf… whatever it was, was defiantly following him. The pup turned to look where he was but it was too late… BOOM! He had ran headfirst into a large boulder. He rubbed his front paw on his head where he felt a small bump.

“Ouch!” The pup moaned. He tried to ignore his injury to look for the thing following him. “Who are you?! Show yourself!” He tried to sound brave but the truth was, he was deeply frightened.

A shadowy figure then popped out of the bushes behind the little pup. It tackled him from behind. The pup could barely fight. He just did what he saw his father do sometimes when he heard noise in the woods. He bared his teeth and dug his claws deep in the dirt. But the pup was on his back, so he dug his claws into the figures flesh. He felt fur.

The figure let out a yelp and leaped back. The pup finally got a chance to see who it was that attacked him. It was a German Shepherd. He had a small star marking on his forehead and also a cut in his left ear.

“Not bad...” The Shepherd panted heavily. “For a pup…” His voice was very young and now that the pup saw who he was, he could tell that the German Shepherd was defiantly and kid.

“Not bad?” The little Akita chuckled, standing up. “I just beat your ass!” He was using the language he heard his father say before.

“Strong language for a pup,” The Shepherd laughed. “Names Machiko.”

“Machiko?” The pup asked. “Cool! Do you have any idea where I am?”

“The Forest!” Machiko happily answered.

“Well, no shit!” The Akita growled, using his fathers foul language again. “I meant like the name of the forest!” Not very bright!

“Dunno.”

“Machiko!” A female voice growled. “Where are you?! Get over here before I murder you and feed you to the rest!”

“Uhhhh… over here!” Machiko yelled, turning back to the Akita. “Get in those bushes! Now!”

The pup remembered his father saying those words to him. He ran straight into the bushes without questioning this time.

A Siberian Husky stepped into the clearing. “What did I tell you about running off?” She growled.

“I’m sorry, Nami!” Machiko was cowering below, his ears low and his tail between his legs.

“And what did I tell you to call me?!”

“Sorry, Queen!”

“That’s better. Now hurry up,” Nami was now walking off.

Good thing she forgot! Machiko happily said in his head.

Nami just stopped and turned her head towards Machiko. “Oh! Almost forgot! Where’s that prey I ordered you to find?”

Dangit! “Uhhhh… I was coming over but I dropped it in the woods back there. I’ll go get it!”

“Okay, but hurry up!” She yelled. “I’m starving! Do you want to become one of the soldiers?”

“Yes!”

“Then if you don’t want to be a servant while we build the kingdom, then you should work better! Now go!” She then left.

Kingdom? The pup asked himself while in the bushes.

“That was close!” Machiko said. “You can come out now!”

The pup jumped out of the bushes. So many questions filled his head at the moment.

“Now I have to get some prey,” Machiko looked around and saw a small creature with a bushy tail. “Ooh, look! Squirrel!” Machiko didn’t even think about stalking it; he just bolted at it like he was just getting a snail. Of course, the squirrel heard Machiko’s bark and ran up a nearby tree.

“Dangit!” Machiko growled. The squirrel started chirping. “Hey! That little rats laughing at me!”

“I can’t understand why,” The Akita said sarcastically.

“Damn you to Hell!” Machiko barked loudly. A nut hurled down the tree and hit Machiko in the head. Machiko just gave a snort and walked agirly past Hoshiko. “Note to self: Kill all squirrels.”

“Machiko, what did Nami say about a kingdom?”

“Uhhh… I can’t say anything. Don’t ask why. I just can’t.”

The pup did exactly what Machiko said and didn’t ask him. He had another question on his mind though. “Why are you here? Don’t you want to escape?”

“Enough with the questions!” Machiko barked. “But, now that I think of it, I do want to escape. There’s an easy exit over there.” Machiko pointed his front paw towards one edge of the forest. The Akita felt that he had to go over there.

“Well then,” The Akita started. “Let’s go!” He was now running towards that exit.

For once Machiko was quiet. At last… The Akita smiled.

“Wait, wait, wait, wait ,wait, wait, wait!” Machiko yelled, stopping in front of the Akita. “I don’t even know your name!”

Well, it was nice while it lasted. “It’s Hoshiko!” The Akita said, just walking past Machiko to leave.

“Hoshiko?” Machiko asked, walking next to Hoshiko. “It rymes with my name! But it’s not nearly as good!”

Hoshiko looked over the the exited Shepherd and smiled. He had made a friend. A friend for life. He felt, deep in his heart, that he was heading the right way. Alongside Machiko, Hoshiko trotted forword to worse places. Nami’s “kingdom” was stuck in his head.

To be contined…

What’d you guys think?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ginga Nagareboshi Hoshiko   Ginga Nagareboshi Hoshiko Empty

Back to top Go down

Ginga Nagareboshi Hoshiko

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum