Ginga RPers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all Ginga fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Favorite GNG Characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alari
Alari
Admin
Admin

Favorite GNG Characters _
PostSubject: Favorite GNG Characters   Favorite GNG Characters EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Sniper - SO. FREAKIN. AWESOME! I know many people hate him, but out of everyone in GNG and GDW, he is and always will be my favorite character ever!

Gin - Unlike his son, Weed, he isn't all like "I'll spare him! Besides, he can't kill me, I'm the main character!" It's so annoying!

John - I hated him in the beginning because of his competitive attitude and stuff, but once he appeared during the Koga fight, I don't know how, but I started to love him.

Hyena - I actually like Hyena. He's like an earlier GB: They both died bravely and trying to save someone, they both were cowardly, and more!

Pink Dragon - I hate how minor she was! She was the only female wolf and she seemed awesome!

Takeda Gohei - I hated how he trained Gin at first because I thought it was so cruel, but now I see the if he didn't, Gin wouldn't be the dog he is.

Riki - He was the dog who started Ohu! Who wouldn't love him?

Akame - I love his ninja skills!

Fuji - I hate how no one likes her! People have got to remember that if it weren't for her, Gin might have not been born!

Cross - She's one of the only females who isn't a whiny brat.

Akatora - He's my favorite Kai Brother of them all! I just hate that he had to die!

Benizakura - He's called "The World's Strongest Male" for a reason!

Smith - I just think he's so funny.

Bill - So far, he's the only Doberman Pinscher who they didn't make an evil guy!
Back to top Go down
https://gingarpers.rpg-board.net

Favorite GNG Characters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ginga RPers :: Talk :: Ginga Nagareboshi Gin-