Ginga RPers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all Ginga fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Let's Get This Forum Moving!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KibaDensetsuJin
KibaDensetsuJin
RPG and Fan Section Mod
RPG and Fan Section Mod

Let's Get This Forum Moving!!! _
PostSubject: Let's Get This Forum Moving!!!   Let's Get This Forum Moving!!! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:44 pm

Everybody who is in the forum and wants to help it get more members, please come here! Copy the link of this website and search all over the web! Even tell your ginga fan friends to join! Great places are to look for ginga fans on Youtube and DeviantArt! I don't want Sniper to close down this website! This is for all our goods! Give the link to ginga fans and tell them all about the website! Beg them to join! Not really, don't force them, but ask them and say 'please' at least once. If we don't get members, for sure, this website will be closed down. Come on, go on and gather everyone! Make Ginga Rpers a bigger and more popular site!!!
Back to top Go down
Alari
Alari
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get This Forum Moving!!!   Let's Get This Forum Moving!!! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:04 pm

I posted a video on Youtube, a topic on GingaBoard, and an journal entry on DevinatART. I've told my cousin to but he doesn't really log in since he always gets grounded.
Back to top Go down
https://gingarpers.rpg-board.net
KibaDensetsuJin
KibaDensetsuJin
RPG and Fan Section Mod
RPG and Fan Section Mod

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get This Forum Moving!!!   Let's Get This Forum Moving!!! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:26 pm

Oh okay. Is your cousin also a ginga fan? I can't get anyone in my family to like it really. Except my little brother, a little XD
Back to top Go down
Alari
Alari
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get This Forum Moving!!!   Let's Get This Forum Moving!!! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Yeah. Not as much as me, but he really likes Hiro, Hougen, Rigel, Orion, and Gin.
Back to top Go down
https://gingarpers.rpg-board.net
KibaDensetsuJin
KibaDensetsuJin
RPG and Fan Section Mod
RPG and Fan Section Mod

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get This Forum Moving!!!   Let's Get This Forum Moving!!! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Cool!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get This Forum Moving!!!   Let's Get This Forum Moving!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Get This Forum Moving!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ginga RPers :: Main :: Member's Forum :: Talk-